BASE CHEMICALS – Sales Manager (UK based)
Ravago Chemicals is the go-to partner for the chemical industry delivering the right chemical materials and specialty additives to our customers. With offices and warehouses in most of the European countries, Turkey, Dubai, Africa and North America, Ravago Chemicals established a commercial network with local presence to serve its customers and suppliers in the best possible way.
As part of our ambitious growth plans, we are now looking to recruit a Sales Manager – Base Chemicals into our UK team. Through a number of strategic acquisitions and organic growth, Ravago Chemicals has an established Base Chemical foot-print and this role provides a great opportunity for the successful applicant to develop within an ambitious and flexible organisation that has family-values right at the very core of the way we operate.
- To manage the Base Chemicals business in UK – Ireland
- To develop and implement commercial strategic plan in the defined geographical area
- To use existing market data and regularly update database with new knowledge
- To develop sales in the region and develop new customers
- To maintain the contact with existing customers and potential customers
- To participate actively in the budget exercise by providing reliable budget figures.
- To operate and report within the UK team and also work within a EU matrix structure
- To participate actively to the set-up of clear, concrete and ambitious plans with the main objective being to optimize sales
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or equivalent, ideally in a chemical or business
- Minimum 5 years business experience
- Motivation and energy to work in a fast-changing business environment
- Results focussed, both on short-term and longer term strategic goals
- Robust mindset that can face and manage differing business scenarios
- Account Management Skills
- Business Development Skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong commercial and negotiation acumen
- Have a “data based” mindset
- IT Skills to include Microsoft Office and operation of CRM Systems
To apply, please send your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org